Yesterday Kowloon Walled City announced the imminent release of our next record, CONTAINER SHIPS. It’ll be out December 4 on Brutal Panda Records. We’re also streaming the first song off the record, ”The Pressure Keeps Me Alive.”
- Brooklyn Vegan has all the pertinent info, including track listing and cover art.
- You can preorder the vinyl from Brutal Panda Records.
- The shipbreaking photographs were taken by Roy Zipstein in Bangladesh. They are incredible and heartbreaking, and we are extremely grateful to Roy for his permission to use them. See more here and here.
I’m really fucking proud of this record; it might be the best thing I’ve ever played on. I hope you enjoy it too.
This song is fucking sick. Any fan of heavy music needs to check this out. I can’t wait for the whole record.
- lustalgia likes this
- postmoderndebris likes this
- tdbrecords reblogged this from teenarcher
- tdbrecords likes this
- tinyclicks likes this
- duhitscarla reblogged this from worldwarmike
- phildonahue reblogged this from teenarcher
- fuckcancerlistentoslayer likes this
- schmuelnieto reblogged this from worldwarmike and added:
- schmuelnieto likes this
- imathers likes this
- teenarcher likes this
- worldwarmike reblogged this from teenarcher and added:
- worldwarmike likes this
- thetreesareenergy likes this
- lightbulbhead likes this
- jwelker likes this
- deaththerapy likes this
- hermitologist likes this
- teenarcher posted this